Monday 20 February 2012

~public speaking ~

My Idol !

Assalamualaikum and very good morning i wish to my lecturer and my fellow friends my topic is about futsal.
Name of the futsal was selected in a year 1930 at uruguay,in brazil futsal is call ginga or joga bonito and at portugal their call sala.The characteristic futsal 5 per side and categorization "indoor game".Now i representing the college.I joined many competitions and i get a lot of succes during the playing futsal,my idol was falcao,he is world best futsal best player an left foot such like me :)for me he very skillfull and trickfull,In a week i play around 2 or 3 times.Futsal can categorization as expensive sports.The moment i can't foget when i become a top scorer in prostar tournament for college.

No comments:

Post a Comment